Virginia Election results by precinct
Precinct-level voting results will be available in a new Fairfax County map view when the unofficial results are reported to the Office of Elections on Election Night, Nov. 4, after the polls close at 7 p.m. The precinct viewer and other results information will be available at www.fairfaxcounty.gov/elections.
The map will include:
- Precinct-level voting results for all contests that were on the precinct’s ballot.
- Street address search capability.
- Bar charts with color coding for the voter turnout percentage and how the votes were cast.
- Embedded links back to the tabular format Fairfax County election results report.
- Social media links to share results information with others.
- Regular updates as election results are received from each precinct.
Precinct-level turnout and other information will be available through the new map view system. Click Image for Full Size.