What is a Voter registration card?
Register to Vote in Idaho
Register to vote in person or by mail using the Idaho Voter Registration Form (Form ERM-1). Simply complete the form and hand-deliver or mail it to the applicable county election office listed on the application.
If you mail your form, the County Election office will mail you a card notifying you that they received your registration.
Your registration application must be postmarked by the 25th day prior to election.
Alternatively, you can register at the polls on Election Day if you bring proof of ID and ID residency.
NOTE: If you mail your form AND you’re a first-time voter in Idaho, you must send either:
- A copy of a current photo ID.
- A copy of a current utility bill, paycheck, bank statement, etc. showing your name and address.
Check Your Registration Status
Generally, you’ll receive notice immediately if you register in person, and through the mail if you register by mail.
Residents Out of State
Out-of-state residents, such as students temporarily out of state to attend college, can register to vote by mail. See “Register to Vote in ID” above to learn how.
Military and Overseas Residents
This form acts as both a voter registration and an absentee ballot.
- If you’re registering and applying to vote absentee, the County Election Office, your FPCA must be postmarked by the 25th day before the election.
- If you’re already registered to vote and only want to vote absentee, the County Elections Office must receive your FPCA by 5 p.m. on the 6th day before the election.
- If you’re voting absentee, the County Elections Office must receive your ballot by 8 p.m. on Election Day.
Deadline to Register to Vote in Idaho
Unless you register at the polls, your in-person or by-mail registration must be received or postmarked at least 25 days before to the election.
Voter Name or Address Changes
Just be sure to complete the sections asking for information about previous addresses and name changes.
You might also like
In-hand delivery of post card applications for registration and absentee voting under the Federal voting assistance act : hearing before the Subcommittee on Elections ... Eighty-sixth Congress, second session, on H.R. 8432, a bill to amend the Federal Voting Assistance Act of 1955, to provide in-hand delivery of certain absentee voting material to members of the armed forces and others. August 25, 1960
Book (U.S. Govt. Print. Off.)
WHAT DOES THE OREGON VOTERS REGISTRATION CARD LOOK LIKE? | Yahoo Answers
What is a voters registration card and you how do I get one? | Yahoo Answers
Here you go: